This class is patterned after an ECFE format, so there will be free play at different stations and circle time for story and song. Each class also either follows or precedes worship and a meal. Each date, we will meet in the Rainbow Room: 5:00pm on Wednesdays and 10:45am on Sundays for a 30-45 minute session of family time where you and your child can spend time playing and learning; and each session will be different so you can choose to come to one, two or all!
- Sunday, Oct 16 – Noah and the Ark and Animals
- Wednesday, Oct 19 – Noah, the Flood and the Rainbow
- Wednesday, Nov 16 – God’s Promises to Abraham
- Sunday, Nov 20 – David and Goliath
- Wednesday, Feb 1 – Baby Moses
- Sunday, Feb 5 – The Red Sea
- Sunday, Mar 19 – Jesus Blesses Children
- Wednesday, Mar 22 - Jesus Teaches and Heals
There is no cost or registration necessary. If you need childcare for other children, the nursery is available. Our goal is to offer time for fun and fellowship for the parents too. We encourage parents to get to know one another while they play together with their kids. For this reason, we ask this time together be “device free”. For any additional questions, please contact Wendy. Hope you can join us!